Our Industry-Leading Surety Programs Will Strengthen Your Company's Position to Take on New Contracts.
With our strong relationships built with underwriters over 30 years in the industry, the advantage is yours.
You can confidently let us do most of the sureties work upfront to quickly gain approvals and max credit limits. And with G&A's experienced in-house financial analysis and large volume, we'll get things done faster and cleaner.
Advantages for our surety clients:
- In-agency authority to write business quickly
- Routine reviews for best conditions regarding indemnity, pricing and credit limits
- Operate and licensed across the country
- Skilled in contract review to mitigate client’s risk
- Broad base of experience from National General Contractors to local tradesmen, regardless of size
- Performance & Payment
- Surety Credit Reference Letters
- Release of Lien
- Commercial Surety & Fidelity Products.
How else can we benefit your company? Read this short Surety Case Study.
G & A university
Itís an evolving insurance marketplace with continually emerging trends. Thatís why we created G&A University. Our seminars provide ongoing education and training for HR professionals, business owners, CEOs, and CFOs. G&A University seminars offer the latest insight ranging from compliance and population health-related trends to business insurance and risk management topics.