The insurance industry full of options whether you’re an entrepreneurial-minded person or a creative people-person. With opportunity from risk analysis to employee communications, the possibilities for a successful career path in insurance are numerous.
Insurance is stable, flexible, and lucrative, and at G&A we make it our mission to introduce the next generation of professionals to our robust industry. If you’re interested in a career you love, learn more about the G&A paid internship program below.
- 12-16 week program with a full overview of employee benefits, property & casualty insurance, and claims services at Gregory & Appel.
- Insurance & Risk Management major preferred, but open to any Business major.
- Must have completed 35 credit hours or be at least a Sophomore
- Rate of pay: $12/hr
- Internship time frame: Summer 2017
- # of internship positions available: 2
- Weeks 1-3: Employee Benefits Insurance
- Weeks 3-6: Commercial Insurance
- Weeks 6-9: Personal Insurance
- Weeks 10-12: Client Services