The Gregory & Appel motorsports insurance team is nationally-known among race drivers, race teams, racing series, and event and track owners. Our trained experts deliver proactive service, 24/7 claims advocacy, and best-in-class insurance products.
What sets us apart?
- An annual written service plan
- A 95% client retention rate
- The significant growth of our motorsports insurance program over the past five years
- A strict client confidentiality policy
References are available upon request.
Client Anecdote: Our motorports specialty team conducted a disability policy audit for a prospective driver client. The issue: During the review, we discovered an exclusion for "illness." If the driver had developed an illness, preventing him from fulfilling his contracted duties, his existing policy would not have paid the claim. The driver's uninsured loss could have exceeded $800,000. The solution: our plan included 24-hour worldwide accident and illness coverage for the client's racing, testing, and qualifying activities.
Products & Services
- Race driver disability coverage
- Accident medical coverage (with an exclusive advocate benefit)
- Sponsor investment protection coverage
- Event cancellation and weather risks coverage
Associations + Important Links
Darren Hickey, Vice President of Commercial Lines, joined Gregory & Appel, Inc. in 1998. With a diverse client base and focus on several specialized classes of business, Darren has earned his Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) distinction. Read More